Oscraps

The Passing Years by Pablo S.
P

The Passing Years by Pablo S.

This only seemed fitting to use the photo of Pablo and his mother after I did the other one of him and his father as a panoramic. I took this photo while we were visiting for Father's Day this year, and we were just relaxing and seeing the sites at Redondo Beach, CA. I had never been... I'm pleased at how this one turned out; he was ecstatic! I e-mailed the photo to him while he was at work, and this is his journaling...

Journaling reads:
As I stand next to my mom and look out into the water I think to myself what can she be thinking? Perhaps she is thinking of the past years all the good things that have happened to our family or perhaps she is just taking the time to be thankful for how she raised my sister and I. I look at this photo and see a woman who has been a true inspiration in my life and who enabled me to grow into the person I am today. When I look at this photo I would like to imagine that she is thinking to herself saying, You did it. Good job. Your children are now grown and able to succeed because of the blessings you made possible. Now relax and enjoy the scenery alongside your son. Thank you Mom.

Word Art Quote:
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother."

Credits:
Winter Berries by FishinMom Designs (avail @ digital-scrapbooking.org)
Quotes Mothers Day Word Art by Sue Cummings
Template #1 by Sue (@ ladiesue.blogspot.com)
Journaling by Pablo Sosa (dh)

TFL! Any and all comments welcome and greatly appreciated! :)
Elise

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
PS_Sosa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout