Oscraps

The Old West
MaggieMae

The Old West

I used Anna Aspnes' new kit called Anna Sampler No. 1 Anna Sampler No 1. She has a short tutorial on her blog about using this sampler to make quick layouts. Mine took about 5 minutes following her steps (the journaling added some time).

TFL!
wonderful... brings back such memories... journaling is spot on... lovely use of the kit... off to shop!

Oh Julie, that's so weird - I watched a western today for the first time in ages and was reminiscing with my DH about playing Cowboys and Indians when we were children! Fabulous photograph and I've enjoyed your journalling immensely!

this doesn't look like 5 minutes..Anna does make it easy for us doesn't she! This is awesome..love the western theme!

That kit is so great. Anna makes scrapping look so easy. And I'm laughing about the journaling part because that's always the hardest for me, too. Love the Old West!

love that photo and your journaling makes this page so special! I love westerns and miss them dearly at the movies

love that photo and your title work is wonderful. love old westerns. i used to watch with my grandfather all the time. thanks for the memory.

I think I want that cowboy's dog, and then I think I am going to pick this mini page kit up. :) Love what you did with it.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
MaggieMae
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout