Oscraps

The old house
margeda

The old house

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS

Check out Annas blog for the details on sales/specials including BLACK FRIDAY 2019 VALUEPACK http://www.annaaspnesdesigns.com/black-friday-2019/

BLACK FRIDAY 2019 VALUEPACK
(2 of 20 products)
ArtPlay Palette Thrive_SolidPaper1;Brush1;Overlay1;HeartTape;Transfer1;Foliage;Bow;ArtStroke1 APPThrive
ArchiTextures No. 11_1,3-6 ArchiTexturesNo11

Lyrics:
"... A rgi hz krl csendes lesz minden,
A kert, a fk, a fal, a btorok.
A rgi hz krl nagy let nincsen,
Bezrja j anym az ablakot.
A rgi hz krl regszik minden,
A gyorsvonat velem tovbb robog ..."

Process:
You started by opening a new document. Added by SolidPaper. | Added a large photo to make a copy of. Modified blending of layers by Color Burn. Applied correction Levels1 layer. | Shaped the background by placing Brush and Overlay. | Added by ArchiTextures No.11. Resized, aligned. | Added lyrics. | With flowers, bows and ArtStroke on it. | Converted to Smart Object. | You opened a new document and placed it on 12X12Page FotoBlendz No. 6_2. | He cut the Smart Object photo. | Finally he placed the Budapest inscription.

I do not speak English. Im using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Funny thing I was just watching a tv show called "This Old House" Lovely page

Gynyr mvszet az ptszeti kefkkel, Margo! Ugyangy, mint a szveget hatrol fggleges cm!

Beautiful art using the architectural brushes, Margo! Also like the vertical title bordering the lyrics!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout