Oscraps

The Myaka River
Miki

The Myaka River

Anna Aspnes
Artplay MiniPalette Biblio (Free with $20.00 purchase from aA Designs. Offer valid from March 22-29, 2019.
Multi Media Birds 2 Multi Media Birds 2
Multi Media Melic 1 (charm, splatters) Multi Media Melic 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
A solid paper from the new Artplay MiniPalette Biblio was used as the foundation of the page. The notebook was layered onto the page. The processed photo (iphone app Snapseed) was clipped to a fotoblendz mask and layered over the journal. Several transfers from the kit were layered under and around the journal. The photo of the egret was extraction with a custom shadow added. The page was completed by adding dimensional elements, word art and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
This reminds me of the crane migration we didn't get to see--not a bad thing really, as the "bomb cyclone" hit with intense force right where we would have been staying. But I've been looking at this page for a while now, enjoying these winged creatures.

It reminds me of the cover of a paperback novel. Awesome photo treatment on the hanging moss, and of course I love the heron.

Amazing art, Miki...loving how the tree/hanging moss and notebook become one! The red title is a nice touch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout