ArstyTranfers Milieu ArstyTransfer Milieu
ArtPlay Palette Milieu ArtPlayPaletteMilieu
Artsy Layered Template No. 286 Artsy Layered Template No. 286
Camera FotoBlendz No. 1 Camera FotoBlendz No. 1
FotoBlendz Overlay No. 11 FotoBlendz Overlay No. 11
UrbanStitchez No. 9 UrbanStitchez No. 9
LightLeaks No. 2/Retived

Process:
I have chosen a photo that has a watercolor effect. This is a panoramic photo. I cut it (left side of the photo and right side). The left-hand photo became the main photo, and the right was later in the frame.
Initially, I opened the background of the APP Milieu SolidPapers 3 and then 2. I set the latter to 'Linear Burn'. The layer I added 'Artsy_Transfers Milieu_4'. I've modified some layers (layer effect, move, delete details).
I placed the 'LightLeaks2_3' underneath the layer, 'Vivid Light', and set its transparency to 54%.
I placed 'FotoBlendzOverlay11_3' over 'ArstyTransfer Milieu_4', which I duplicated and merged the two layers ('Merge Layers').
I modified the photo with the adjustment layer and then placed it on a Layer - Create Clipping Mask.
Here I pulled the connected photo frames from the 'Artsy_Layered Template No. 286'. The right part of the photo was placed with a cutting mask. I put this into a group, and on the next layer I set the 'adjusment layer' and let it work on all the layers below.
I placed the 'UrbanStitchez9_7' on the frames. I've added 'CameraFotoBlendz1_5' and set its layer effect to 'Soft Light'.
Finally, I put the captions on 'FotoWordART4_6' (stroke, shadow, coloring). The page is ready.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry!
I will answer your question!
Love your design and the way you handled both halves of the photo separately.

Gorgeous page! Love your blending and little framing!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=602016&posted=1#post602016

Magnifique. J'aime le design, et l'emplacement des cadres.
Flicitation pour le O.

What a beautiful water color effect, love the frames on the left side, the colors are wonderful, a gorgeous page!

Congrats on the Standing O!

That spotlight framing on the beach is really creative! Love the way the blue flows across the top of the page.

Marg, the way you used the frames is brilliant! Also love the placement of the text! Stunning art!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout