Oscraps

the Matriarch
Miki

the Matriarch

Something I didn't plan for or even think about, but it happened! Now what do I do with the title?
Credits list
On Sale August 18 - 24
Artplay Palette Bravura (paper, transfers, overlays, button, foliage)
Artsy Transfers Bravura
MutliMedia Flowers 5
Bravura WordART Mix 1
Paper Textures 8

Artplay Palette Frozen (magic sprinklez)
Jazzed Up Loop da Loops 6 (fotoglows)
FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Urban Threadz 11

Process
A solid paper from APP Bravura was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, then duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light, reduced opacity. Overlays from the kit, a paper texture and artsy transfer_3 (reduced opacity and some layers turned off) were added. A variety of elements from the kit and MM Flowers 5 were combined to make the cluster. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling and a few dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love your choice of the young self portrait and your writing on this subject. All you can do and all the women before us could do is share your love. What we have to offer sure has changed. Beautiful flower grouping, too.

It is strange when you realize you are the oldest left in your family - I am that too and I love your journaling - so true! love the photo of yourself! stunning page!

Great perspective! I guess I too am a matriarch, never thought about it before. I'll have to do a page about that :) That background frame is very cool!

"...responsible for family dinners." LOL Superb journaling! I also am an Alternative Matriarch. We lead with our hearts, right? Love this!

Beautiful. Love that you chose a photo of little you for this story.
I bet you are a fabulous matriarch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata