Oscraps

The Magic
Joansmor

The Magic

Inspiration – I pulled up one of the pages of this fotoinspired album and went in search of some photos to fit it. The first one I saw was this picture I took last week while on the way to get groceries. And the idea came to me to do one photo. For this is the magic of digital photography and of spring. The same scene can look so different.

Start – added Fotoinspired Template Pack2 W.12 to the page

Paper – Placed App Ambages Solid paper 3 above the background layer

Photos – I took one photo and enlarged it a little so all the masks and frames were covered. Then I attached it using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I duplicated the photo and moved it above the next mask attaching using the same method. I repeated it until each mask layer was covered. Then I used a different method of adjustment from simply turning the photo to black and white to using a filter. So each looks like a different photo until you look at the page as a whole and see one picture.

Elements – Added FoliageFlowersYellow from APP Ordinare, RibbonBowBLue from APP Mini Aoristic, and Paper Arrow from APP Love Story to form a simple cluster aligned with the frame of one of the photos. A bike from Oscraps Barefoot was added to the photo in the lower-left corner. Added drop shadows to both the mike and arrow.

Words – wood words and magic from Bountiful Word Art Mix were added to the page as a title. Lastly added a bit of journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: LoisD and digigal
A wonderful and creative idea to use one photo, with various processes and frames. Truly beautiful and magical page. ♥

Just amazing framing! How creative, it really adds so much interest to the photo. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename