Oscraps

THE MAGIC OF IMAGINATION
kathitownz

THE MAGIC OF IMAGINATION

Each time I stand on the shores of the ocean, my mind is freed of worries, sorrows and anxieties, these thoughts replaced by peaceful, beautiful ones, I thought a childs would also be transformedthat is if you could keep them still enough!!! Anywhooo.I imagined a little girl, in this instance, JJs darling daughter, dreaming of fairies. I remember so vividly being a child and visiting my Grandmas house, imagining that fairies lived inside the knothole of a huge old tree with littered with rooms climbing aimlessly inside the trunk.and I thought if I was patient enough, one day I would catch a glimpse of one of them. I recall the sense of quiet wonderment and magic when caught in this spell of imagination. I wanted to portray that sense of magic in this lo. Look at JJs daughter. Doesnt her expression seem to imply, Look, Mom, there really ARE fairies, just like in my book!

The granite cliff is from Deviant Art and I wanted it to look like a waterfall, so I turned the waves in this beautiful kit vertically. I did use 1 water from Secret Garden, but its mainly just on the edge and 1 at the very bottom that is a swirl to imitate the water as it swirls and pools at the bottom of a waterfall.the rest is all the waves.

Credits:
*NEW*
Lily Designs @ After 5 Designs, Paint the Ocean

with the exception:
Lily @ After 5 Designs, Secret Garden, faerie dust, water (2), wings

Lily Designs @ After 5 Designs, Sweet Secret Garden, wings (on fairy) & white (as butterfly).

Lily @ After 5 Designs, Easter Bunny, fog horizontal (over fairy at top), and fog circular (at top of waterfall) and blue (surrounding fairy)

Granite cliffs by Deviant Art
Photo by JJ (Milly Photography)

TFL and have fun dreaming!
Kathi
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
kathitownz
Date added
View count