APP Traveler
APP Cider
App Viaggio
Anna Urban threadz
Studio Romy tag
Oscraps foodies threads
Florju Botanical thread
cvisions birds
I like the minimalism of this page, everything in 1 color is beautiful, Love the background you've created and the beautiful photo and frames and the label with stitches, all so very creative, fabulous!!

Love the script blended into the background. The photo is wonderful and the frames and stitches set it off beautifully.

Love the monochromatic color and brush work! That photo is a treasure ... the hat hiding the good bye kiss from the camera! Gorgeous!

What a fabulous use of typography in the background! And of course I'm loving the birds on the wire, looking on....at the secret kiss. You are lucky to have that photo in your collection! What a treasure for your album!

A truly unique and special photo! I love the combination of design elements - especially the double frames and the texts!

A gem of a photo beautifully featured using subtle, effective design choices! Love the mix of white and dark brush work!

I love this photo, it is so amazing with the hat hiding the kiss! love how you framed the photo! love the birds on the wire! the is gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout