Oscraps

the-journey-by-mum2gnt
mum2gnt

the-journey-by-mum2gnt

Proud mum - George got ** INVITED ** to join the National Premier League soccer team - doesn't get more higher than this at his age :)

Credits: All Anna Aspnes at Oscraps
Art Play Palette Mini Milestone http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Milestone.html
Image "Stirling Lions" from the internet

METHOD:
I started off with a white background and added a couple of transfers.
I added the 3 frames, copied a 4th and pasted behind the other 3.
I added the photos and converted to B&W.
Added the wordART and the journaling.
Finished with the button.

***** Thanks so much for looking!! *****

Suzie
What an honor! Love how you used the transfers and photo placing. The ball on the bottom of the page makes the whole thing sing.

Proud momma! Love the transfers and photos running across the top. Interesting ball at the bottom. Beautiful page!

Congratulations to him and you! How awesome! Beautiful photo's and page you made for him!

Had to add my congratulations too! Terrific page. I just got sent a photo of my grandson holding an award and you've given me an idea.

congrats to your son and that is such an honor! you deserve to be a proud mom! love the photos across the top of the page! love the colors with the black and white photos! lets the patch really stand out!

How great for him, congratulations! Another fantastic page, I love the blending and the tiny pictures and how you've placed the ball under.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
mum2gnt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout