Oscraps

The Holiday Album Page 14
whatnext

The Holiday Album Page 14

still working on my "Most Terrible Christmas Ever" album!

what is it about twinkling lights that makes even the most horrible of Christmases seem bearable?

in the quiet, in the dark
after everyone has gone home
the lights remind us of The Why,
just when we need to remember
that this is supposed to be
about joy.

TFL

Anna Aspnes Designs
The Holiday Album No.1
ArtPlayPalette Sophistica
Twinkling lights are full of promise and hope and the magic of childhood memories. Love how you've layered the template with your creative style!

You read my mind. Still have a set of lights up, they light my way at night when I am roaming the house! Love it, my friend!

Your journaling makes it not so horrible, lovely page and this will be a great book. I love this template series

I love putting up the Christmas lights, they are peaceful - they are so small yet so beautiful and thought provoking. Stunning art.

maybe what the lights symbolize...but you are so right. Our tree is still up...told Gavin we already had it up for Christmas this year...it may just stay up all year long..no particular reason why..why not. love your depressed Christmas pages..beautiful even though dark...but there is always that little light!

Phylis - the lights give you hope that next Christmas won't be so horrible!! Love your layouts!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
whatnext
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout