Oscraps

The Holiday Album P.8
whatnext

The Holiday Album P.8

now the story of The Worst Christmas Ever begins. i won't let you in on all the gory details, but suffice it to say that these pagse tells a bit of the story, which begins with my daughter laying an egg the size of Manhattan in my lap about 2 hours before Christmas Dinner. it was a BIG egg. then an hour after that, while the Roast Beast sizzled in the ovens and 15 people were due at my front door in about 15 minutes,(dinner shortly thereafter) my brother-in-law shows up dressed as Paul Bunyan and announced that he was going out into my back yard to chop wood. Hubby features in this disaster, because HE thought that this behavior was perfectly normal and acceptable.

i don't know. is it just ME???

TFL
The Holiday Album No.1 http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28920
ArtPlay Palette Sophistica http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28884
At least you have Boo obvilious to it all! Hopefully, next year is better. Paul Bunyan can knock himself out in our yard, send him my way, he can compete with the giant red-headed woodpecker that chops off chunks as big as your hand! (I'm talking woods here!) Great documentation, I wanna see PB at work!

I love the black-and-white photos, the interesting text, stylish design... Perfectly well!

you seem to have maintained very well under the circumstances. really? chopping wood right before Christmas dinner? at least Boo acted in a dignified manner.

Nope, if we ever have a Family horror story hour, I will give you a run for your money. On the other hand, good looking family!

I'm thinking between your journaling above and Z's comment maybe Anna needs to create an ArtPlay around this theme. Phylis, your photos and pages are cool!

you are the master of creativity... in the midst of all this... you do create... and dear Boo is the hero of the story? sharp objects on the table and no police involved...Bravo Phylis...

After looking at Carol's comment, guess there could have been a potato fight "potato peeling detail." What a nice meal you made, great pictures!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
whatnext
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout