The Hero

Credits list
Credits:
Magic in the Mess by Vicky Stegall
The Magic in You Frames & Photo Masks by emeto designs

Font - KG Stramberry Limeade

Photo: my own

Process:
Resized one paper and put on top of another. Used two masks and added a paper from the kit to the bottom one, and the photo to the other one. Duplicated the photo and changed the blend mode to Soft Light on the top layer. Added elements to create a cluster around the photo and a top border. Added the journaling.

Translation:
You are the only one who knows everything about me and still you love me. You are the one who always understands and are there for me no matter what. You are my strength and my power. You are my impulse control and the one who gives me a kick when I stand still. You are the one who looks at me with glittering eyes. You are the one who carries me when I am weak. You are the most beautiful person on earth. You listen, you teach me, you question me. You challenge me to become a better version of myself. You won't let me get away with excuses. You push me forward. at the same time you are my anchor into reality. You are a warm hug, a safe place and a soulmate. You own my body, my heart and my soul. You are my eternal love.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. emeto designs
  2. Vicki Stegall

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating