Oscraps

The French Quarter
G

The French Quarter

My husband and I on a recent trip to New Orleans. Thanks Anna for the perfect products for this adventure! Also...my first post on O'Scraps :)

All products Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Wander
Artsy Cardz Wander
Travel America 3
Travel Word Mix 1
12 x 12 Edge Overlay 6

Font: Billy Argel - internet
Welcome to the Oscraps gallery, Gingerh! You have created a lovely page! Those large fleur-de-lis are perfect for the French quarter, and love the blended map and background picture! Bravo! And you have reminded me how much I love Billy Argel! Well done title work!

Fabulous page and welcome to the gallery! Hope this is the first of many delicious works of art you are going to share with us! :)

Welcome to the gallery! I couldn't agree morethe fleur-de-lis brush/paper/map perfectly complement your lovely photos and memories! Love the blended photo!

Gorgeous. What a debut!!!! Obviously, you "get" Anna! Love your blending and texture.

This is a lovely layout. Your blending is beautiful as are your choice of elements - the map & fleur-de-lis - perfect! Welcome to the galllery.

welcome to the O! love the photo of him with his arms around you - so sweet! love the blending and the texture - beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Gingerh
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout