Oscraps

The Finishline
dabittymama

The Finishline

For ADSR 3 challenge 12

Journaling by me:

In highschool I was on the Varsity Cross Cournty team for 3 years, people would often ask me if I liked to run. I would answer, No but I like the way I feel when I have finished the race. College for me was much the same. I was a good student and in a very strict nursing program. In short, I often did not have a life outside of my education. To top it off, every semiester I would have to figure out how I was going to pay for my classes to keep going and finish in my 4 year plan. My original plan was to finish debut free, that later changed to simply finish. There were times when I lived off of tunafish, yogert and popcorn. God came through every year with loans or grants to help me get through in 4 years. Did I like college, not really, but it felt really good to finish!

Page layout by my partner Happyraseberry, credits:

Paper from Cherishing you

Flowers and hearts from Spreading Cheer

Tape from Signature tape all by

Gina Marie Huff of weeds and wildflowers

Frame by Nancy Comelab
Love your journaling! Congratulations, and glad to see you made it to the finish line

I love this, Jos!!!! Awesome journaling and that frame is beautiful!! It does feel good to finish!

Great page, Josyln! I love the journaling...I remember feeling the same way!

Awesome page....love the journaling!! I wish I had your determination!! Beautifully done!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
dabittymama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout