Oscraps

The Elusive Sleep
Bush Girl

The Elusive Sleep

I've been having trouble sleeping recently so this page has come about as a bit of a ranting therapy! I really enjoyed digging through my stash to find all sorts of wonderful bits & pieces.

Ooops, my journaling is too small, so here's what I wrote:

Its not the shortness of the hours, although goodness knows more hours would be nicee, its the broken nature of the night - the constant disturbances, rousing me from my fitful slumber. Sometimes Im so deeply under that I need to swim to the surface of consciousness, which makes the disruption so much worse. I deal with the situation, if required, then my problems really begin. Sleep eludes me. It wont come back. It is carefully evading my grasp and leaves me frustrated and angry. No amount of telling myself I really must sleep now works. And come the morning I am wrung out. Exhausted. How much more of this can my body take, I wonder?

Credits:

Papers: Tangie Baxter, scrapbookgraphics.com, Up, Up & Away Add-on freebie & Captivated Visions, scrapbookgraphics.com, Celeste Inky Papers
Brushes/Splats: Tangie Baxter, scrapbookgraphics.com, Art Stomp Splatter Graffiti & Ju Kneipp, oscraps.com, Rising Collection Finishing Touches
Moon: Tangie Baxter, scrapbookgraphics.com, My Midnight Dreams Freebie
Glow: Jen Maddocks Designs, scrapbookgraphics.com, Travel
Border: Studio 68, oscraps.com, Today Border Madness
Alphas: Angela Powers, ex-oscraps.com, Acrylic Alpha Bundle
Button: Little Butterfly Wings, onestorydown.com, After the Rain
Font: AJF Mad Hatter by Tangie Baxter
Welcome to my world! I need to do something similar. About the only good sleep I get any more is an afternoon nap in my recliner in front of golf (they talk soothingly, and there is no "edge of your seat" excitement in golf, for the most part!). I'm sorry I can't read the journaling, but I love the emotion of the page.

My world also Selena!! Your page is absolutely stunning!! I love the placement of your little flowers and the colours are beautiful! And as I am sure you already know journaling is always good therapy!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout