Oscraps

The Disquiet
margeda

The Disquiet

Thank you for the inspiration, Marnie!

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
*Anna Release 03 April 2020*
ArtPlay Palette Disquiet_SolidPaper3;ArtsyPaper4;LaceB;BabysBreath;Foliage;RibbonWrappedLove;PaperOverlay1;Splatter1;BrokenHeart
Disquiet WordART Mix No. 1_WADisquiet

ArtsyTransfers MiniModish_3 ATMModish On Sale

Poet - Attila Jzsef

Ill become a gardener, will grow trees
will rise together with the sun,
wont care about anything else,
but the engrafted flowers.

Every engrafted flower
becomes my love at their own price.
Even if they turn out to be nettles, I wont care,
for they1ll be true.

When the world perishes, at least
therell be flowers for its grave.

I drink milk and smoke my pipe,
taking care of my good reputation.
I will come to no harm as
Ill plant myself as well.

I need you, I need you so much
at sunrise and at sunset.

Process:
I like the poems of Attila Jzsef. It is a lovely poem that travels between positive and negative thoughts. Gardeners grow trees and flowers - which is a wonderful feeling - ... and those flowers can go to many places. I found the English translation on the net.
He opened a SolidPaper and then blended the beautiful ArtsyPaper into it. Blending mode: Divide. That's what Transfer did. This created the background of the wonderful cluster. | Also designed by Overlay, Splatter, BrokenHart. | He copied the poem and the poet's name. | Added by WA.

I do not speak English. Im using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Gorgeous love the cluster with the baby's breath the lace the splatters the artsy paper and the beautiful poem tfs.Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=630365&postcount=1

What a fantastic and very beautiful page Margo, a great composition, I love the white space! I also like the great poem!

Congrats on the Standing O!

You make such beautiful clusters. Lovely page. Congratulations on the Standing O!

Beautiful placement of the paper texture highlighting the poetry and the bouquet! Love how the flowers support the words!

A papr textra gynyr elrendezse, kiemelve a kltszetet s a csokrot! Szereted, hogy a virgok tmogatjk a szavakat!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout