Oscraps

The day after
Applechick

The day after

A bit of a shift in vibe from my Heritage pages. This is the first spread of my December Daily...I know, shocking that I'm only now getting started. Anyway, early in the morning following Christmas day Victoria, Scarlett and I ended up in Children's Accident and emergency for a very long 6 hours, I can't tell you how tired we were when we finally got home but also so grateful for the wonderful staff on duty!

These templates are brilliant, I just dropped in the photographs, masked one and painted back for the single figure. Added paper and transfers from Brumal plus elements. I do my December book to the end of the month so just erased the 5 from 25 and popped in a 5 - why didn't I just put 2 and 5 together? Who knows...
I see I've left one of the masks grey so I'll fix that before preparing the page for print.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: digigal
oi, oi, oi.
Of course, this is not how you imagine the Christmas holidays.
But everything seems to have gone well. Her look and facial expression are still a little tired and exhausted, but not seriously ill.
I hope you still had a nice festive season.

Oh, what a shock! This is not how you imagine Christmas! Luckily it couldn't have been that bad if you were all able to go home safely. You can clearly see from your wonderful layout that you were all still really tired the next day. The template goes very well with the sweet photos.

So sorry your little sweetie was ill. Looks like the template got you off to a grand start for the month. I like how well the app worked here.

Excellent coverage of a not so happy event. Love the pj's. Glad everything turned out OK.

The pages will come together quickly! I hope all is well! Wonderful photos and perspective!

Oy vey, always something! I like how you've time-stamped some of the photos--shows how slowly the time is passing. Great documentation!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-brumal-fiona-december-project.jpg
File size
982.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout