Oscraps

The Corner
B

The Corner

Journaling: Frequently stepping outside the store, I take photos of the changing scene on the corner. I find it interesting that I choose moments when people arent in the frame, and thats not easy to do. Theres just evidence of their presence in the photos, cars, motorcycles, delivery trucks. In fact, when I look through my camera roll of town, its a world without people. Maybe because I take a moment all to myself during the busy day when no intrusions are allowed, even when Im surrounded by people. You can be alone in a crowd.

FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2GFotoInspiredTemplatePackNo.2G
ArtPlay Palette This Is LifeArtPlayPaletteThisIsLife
ArtsyKardz This Is LifeArtsyKardzThis Is Life
Splatters No. 1SplattersNo.1
ArtsyStains No. 4ArtsyStainsNo.4
ArtsyPaint No. 11ArtsyPaintNo.11
SparkleDots No. 1SparkleDotsNo.1
TissueTextures No. 2TissueTexturesNo.2
Notebook No. 1NoteBookNo.1
eAVintage Camera No. 1eAVintageCamerasNo.1
TapedTextures No. 8TapedTexturesNo.8
OldScript No. 1OldScriptNO.1
PaperTextures No. 4PaperTexturesNo.4
ArtsyCameras No. 2ArtsyCamerasNo.2
TissueTextures No. 6TissueTexturesNo.6
MultiMedia Banners No. 1MultiMediaBannersNo.1
UrbanThreadz No. 1UrbanThreadzNo.1
UrbanThreadz Flowers No. 1UrbanThreadzFlowersNo.1
Photos: Mine
Fonts: Toms Handwritten New and Torquay Hotel

Process Notes: After opening the template and using the page as is, I clipped my photos and artsy kardz to the masks and chose solid paper 2 from the kit as my background. I blended the top middle photo and put a transfer over the left large photo and blended it which gave a nothing sky a little flavor.

The rest of the page is all brush work, putting artsy paint under photos, stains over the photos. Adding textures here and there with the tissue and tape brushes along with all the others listed.

Sorry, there isn't room for more details.
Great idea of photographing one spot at different times of the year! Love all the images and how you used the template! Gorgeous!

Perfect documentation, love the composition too. And I totally agree with your sentiment.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout