Graffiti 1
Signage 1
Splatters 16

Artplay Palette Urbicolous
City WordART Clusters 1
MultiMedia City 1

Meraki FotoBlendz 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Urbicolous was used for the foundation of the page. The image was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen (reduced opacity). Transfer 4 from the kit was added to the right side of the page. It was duplicated, flipped horizontally and place on the left side of the page. A layer mask was added and using a black artsy brush areas were brushed out. The coffee cup from Signage 1 was stamped on the page. I tried to make it look like a neon light (not successful) by adding an inner, outer glows and drop shadow. The LOVE Signage brush was added. The X+O and splatters from MM City 1_1 were added. City WordART Clusters 1_4 was added, substituting the red bow from the kit for the black bow. The page was completed by adding some Graffiti 1 brushes and Splatters 16 brushes.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The background bricks and cracks of this kit are so wonderful and you did a great job of utilizing them in this layout. I like the "neon" cup.

Brilliant idea - so clever "to open" the wall! And a lovely face looks out. Beautiful!

Great use of the transfers and sweet photo. And I think you did a great job on the neon sign.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename