Artplay Palette Embrace Me (banner) Artplay Palette Vivacity
Artplay Palette Metro Graffiti (brush, button) Artplay Palette Metro Graffiti
Artplay Palette Retro Holiday (brush) Artplay Palette Retro Holiday
Arrows 1 Arrows 1
Lost WordART Mix 1 Lost WordART Mix 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Fotoblendz Overlays 9 Fotoblendz Overlays 9

Process
A solid paper from APP Whizzo was used as the foundation of the page. The image was clipped to a mask from FotoBlendz Overlays 5. The image was duplicated and clipped to a mask from FotoBlendz Overlays 9 to extend the image across the top of the page. Frames from Scenic Template Album 1, page 5, were imported. The 4 images of the drivers were added. Layer masks and the gradient tool helped to blend them together. The page was completed by adding brushes, journaling, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Wonderful with the big blown tire and the smaller (great) photo to tell the story. Break It Fix It Repeat. I love it.

Awesome page! (My husband is a big race fan too!) We love seeing your racing pages!

Cool photo with the blow out! I love your large text body, very expressive!

Yikes this looks scary! Love the large photo! Use of arrows like tire tracks - perfect!

Your compositions are always great and very creative, beautiful photos,
especially the broken car tire, love your wordart, your story is indeed scary, sometimes I think men have no fear.

Ouch. But at least your boys will have the fun of re-buidling yet again. Love the raggedness of your tire art.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout