Oscraps

that time of year
pam p

that time of year

ArtPlayMiniTwilight
Multi-MediaBranches 15

Here I am experiencing the familiar dislike of our fall time change.I am always dreading when it rolls around.While I fully understand the initial intention, it seems hard to adjust to and then is very uncomfortable to change again in the spring. I am sure I am not alone in my feelings but I am venting since my cat is snoring and won't talk about it.lol It is early evening and totally dark so it is a struggle to try to be busy and not just get under the covers and sleep. Ok,I am done whining.
It did inspire me to complete a layout, so all is not lost.
Love the simplicity, the cozy size, the weathered boards. Beautiful. And your textures of fall after the color is gone are beautiful.

Loving the texture in this--a beautiful layout. I hear you about the time change...I have more trouble adapting to "spring ahead" than "fall back," but they're both disruptive.

There is some movement afoot to stop the time changing, but I doubt it will happen. Who knows. Love the way the photo is framed with texture, which almost looks a bit icy! Be sure to use lots of lights in the house! they help :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout