Oscraps

Tesla
musicmom3

Tesla

The kids traded in the high-mileage Outback for a Tesla, and my grandson is happy with it because of the expansive sunroof, and so into the baby book this documentation goes. The car saw two fawns popping into the road before my SIL did the other day, and...Accident Avoided. Great safety features, though it still reminds me of the car from that old cartoon, The Jetsons.
Loving this new FotoInspired pack.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and KimPay
Congratulations to the family - a wise move! We are considering the same, especially since gas is nearly $6/gallon here in LA. The triangles of primary colors are very attractive!

Wow... you are right... it does look like a car from The Jetsons. Great layout and love all the photos. Super journaloing.

Great photos and journaling. Congrats to the kids on the purchase of the Tesla with all the safety features. Cars have come a long way. My first car was a Volvo from the junkyard. The passenger door fell off while driving on the Thruway. No safety feature there.

Wonderful memory keepers page. When the grands are all driving electric cars it will be nice to have a page like this to explain what a big deal it was.

Great story and layout! Sounds so exciting! Love the red and yellow triangles.

Very impressive! Our infrastructure is far from being able to support a huge number of electric vehicles, Sara and Craig have one for city driving and a trad petrol car for longer journeys - can you believe that! I love journalling and documenting such as this!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename