Oscraps

Tender Moments
M

Tender Moments

I had this item by Anna Aspnes in my stash but had totally forgotten about it 'til I saw Mamacrina use it on her layout. (You can see her layout, Beautiful Soul, here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...;ppuser= 1325

Anyway, when I sat down to scrap these pictures, I couldn't get that out of my head, so this layout is inspired by Mamacrina! Just some cute photos of Jennifer and Atticus taken in their backyard. The colors of Lynn Grieveson's new kit, Tequila Sorbet were perfect with the photos. Everything is from Lynn's kit except the tiny flowers and word strips which are by Amber Clegg, and the frame by Anna Aspnes which I used as a clipping mask for papers from the kit. Lynn Grieveson's designs are available exclusively at Designer Digitals.
okay, is Jennifer and Atticus twin babies, i thought this was the same baby until i read your description! i LOVE this design lift... i really adore those alphas and the sorbet color! i have this freebie negative too, thanks for 'paying the inspiration forward'...

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
m1218p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout