Oscraps

Take Rest
pmjames

Take Rest

The pinks in this Collection are gorgeous but I couldn’t resist changing the hue to suit these holiday snaps.
Credits list
Artplay Bountiful Collection

Process I took an Artsy Paper and adjusted the Hue/Saturation to better suit my images. My focal image was placed over the area of white space and was blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. My image was then duplicated twice with different Blending Modes applied. Frame Layers from the Bountiful Artsy Layered Template (included in the Collection) were dragged onto my layout along with some Splatter, Tape and Transfer Layers. My supporting image (adjusted to a light sepia colour) and artsy papers were clipped to the Frame Layers before dimensional elements, Wordart and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and bcazzell
Love the colors in your photos, and a beautiful fall texture place in the sky - I love that piece! You are so talented with placing all the extra buttons, word labels, and elements!

Last edited:
The texture is really tantalizing here...and the blue definitely supports the photos. I'm loving that butterfly!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename