Oscraps

Tainted Love
Bush Girl

Tainted Love

Here's my entry for the DigiDare No 184 - Amanda comes up with the toughest subjects. Makes me think. Makes me cry. Makes me scrap from the heart. Check it out here.

Credits - it might look simply, but there's quite a few bits here!

Background Paper: Sallys Angelworks, oscraps.com, Organic Hope Neutrals Papers
Beige Paper: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, Read.and.Relax
Paper Mask: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Color Blocks
Stitching: Anna Aspnes, designerdigitals.com, Stitched by Anna No 1 White
Tainted Alpha: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Half Pipe
Love Alpha: Kate Hadfield, Jodie McNally & Jacque Larsen Collab, the-lilypad.com, Something New
String: Oscraps Collaborations (Createwings), oscraps.com, O Escape Kit
Holes: Merkeley Designs, oscraps.com, Staple It
Pen: Holliewood Studios, oscraps.com, Desk Mess
Ink Splats: Vicki Stegall & TaylorMade Collaboration, oscraps.com, All Occasions Album
WordArt: Vicki Stegall & TaylorMade Collaboration, oscraps.com, Family Ties WordArt
Font: Myriad Pro
Excellent journaling. It's okay to remember happy and sad at the same time.

N
oh my dear sweet selena. your journaling is always so raw and real. and looking in from the outside of this amazing memory... wow... what a blessing that you were pulled away and shielded from what may have very well been an extremely scarring situation and to have it replaced with an avenue of creativity and expression that would stick with you your whole life. and THEN to turn around and use it to express the emotion of the very thing it shielded you from. dude... that's deep... like on so many levels. wow. THANK you for sharing this with us!!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Wow, very moved by your layout and memories, Selena ... So disconcerting when a new bit of information added to an existing memory makes it turn like a kaleidescope and form a new pattern - and how we can't unknow what we now do know and how we have to do something else with it. A gain and a loss ... Thank-you for sharing this.

Oh Selena! I completely am touched by this page! I have similar moments in my life that as a child I didn't understand but thought it was wonderful till I was older and realized what it really signified. Love your page!

Fabulous page Selena ... when I saw the title I wsa half expected to read abaout a dodgy school disco or something (I 'd Soft Cell when I was younger!), but in actual fact, I'm startled by the content. You're right, that memory will never quite be the same, but it doesn't make it any less memorable, does it? Love this page.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout