Oscraps

Sweet Peas
B

Sweet Peas

Color Challenge

I love sweet peas, they seem like such happy, exuberant flowers.

ArtPlay Mini Palette 4You (Retired)
Dripped Stains No. 1DrippedStainsNo.1
NoteBook No. 1NoteBookNo.1-/url]
Tissue Testures No. 6[url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/TissueTextures-No.-6.html]TissueTexturesNo.6

Genuine WordTransfers No. 1GenuineWordTransfersNo.1
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 5WaterColor FotoBlendzNo.5
Postmarked No. 1PostmarkedNo.1
Urban Threadz No. 8UrbanThreadzNo.8
ArtPlay Mini Palette Vibrant (Retired)
Font: Stylist Pro Bold
Photo taken with my iPhone

The Process: I beveled and embossed the transfer from the Mini Palette 4You to give it some texture and put the watercolor mask on top and clipped my sweet pea photo to it, duplicating the photo 3 times, using blending modes Normal for the first, poster edges for the second copy and leaving the blending mode on Normal, turning down the opacity to 50% and the third photo copy on Soft Light.

Under the transfer I used the Notebook brush, brush number 2 from 4You Mini Palette and the tissue texture.

Added more dripped stains with the photo clipped to them leading down to the bottom right corner, where I had placed an overlay from the Mini Palette. Over that I added more stains and clipped the photo to those. I added another notebook brush, another brush 2 recoloring it to green, the title and branch.

Urban Stitchez 8 and the bow from the MiniPalette Vibrant was placed at the end of the art stroke on the transfer, connecting the stitchez to the stroke and Genuine word art was clipped to the main photo and blended to Multiply.

There was a lot of moving up and down in the layers panel, but after awhile you just have to leave it alone and call it good.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout