Oscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie
Jodie McNally Designs

Sweet Cherry Pie

I did this for the SSD Sugar-Free Challenge!

Recipe card reads: 1 baby dill pickle, 1 T-bone steak, 1 hamburger, 1 ice-cream sandwich, 1 slice of cheese, 1 handful of Cheetos, 2 cups water, cup of chocolate milk
For starters, make sure your mom doesnt realize that youve gathered a few real? ingredients to use at your toy kitchen. Get some water from the refrigerator dispenserthen you wont have to ask for help. Get the chocolate milk that was left over from your lunch. Getting the Cheetos should be easy just wiggle the door on the Lazy Susan until the child safety latch gives. Mix all ingredients together in the sink of your toy kitchen. Stir until moistened. Youll know it is ready when the Cheetos have started to look like furry, orange balls. Ask your mom if she is hungry for a little snack. Bring her out into the kitchen put on your cutest, innocent smile and say, Hey Mom, would you like some SA-WEET cherry pie??
From the kitchen of: Chef Lily Jane

Glittery cherries Fruit Punch by Sweet Genevieve
Photo frames Stacked Vintage Photo Frames by Katie Pertiet
Recipe card, cherry pie sticker, frame by cherries Party Pack by Katie Pertiet
Glitter Paint Splats Christina Renee
creative? tab, old burned tag, & black clip Dream Elements by Christina Renee
Oh, that looks so gross! :) Beautiful LO though. I love the title and the journaling and the extraction. What a fun memory.

ROFL This totally cracks me up! The recipe card journaling is so clever! Love the layout!

LOL! this is just adorable! i remember doing something similar when i was little, although it was more to the tune of flour and water in my baby bottle (for dolls), which just makes paste/dough. lovely! what an incredible layout!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout