Oscraps

sunlight
Adryane

sunlight

playing around a bit with using ps filters on a sketch i did from a photo i took a long time ago.
in some ways i prefer this method to creating a sketch using ps because you have more control over the image, but ps also gives a nice result.

the journaling is something i found on pinterest.

Credits
Anna Aspnes
(since the store is closed for an update, i will come back and add the links later)
Taped Textures No.1
Taped Textures No.2
Taped Textures No.3
ArtsyPaint No.7
Watercolor Flowers No.1
Bokeh No.2
ArtPlay Palette Across the Miles (solid)
ArtPlay Palette Embrace Me (transfer no.2 - stitching holes)
ArtPlay Palette Canyon (transfers)

process...
i made a pencil sketch from the photo and scanned it. i opened the photo in ps and put it in a new document. i opened the original photo and sampled the colors. i "painted" the sketch using soft round ps brushes. then, i ran the image through the watercolor filter in ps. i stamped the artsy paint no.7 over the image to give it some depth. the watercolor flowers were also added over the image. the taped textures were added between the solid and the image. the transfers and bokeh were added over the image. the .psd file that comes with the bokeh made it easy to change some of the colors. the transfers, mostly set to color burn, enhanced the different colors and left some of their splatter. i added the stitching hole transfer and set it to multiply so that all you see are the holes.

Thanks for looking :)
Beautiful! Your treatment makes the dress look silky soft and delicate and almost translucent.

I was wondering whether you drew this, love those sketch lines you drew, I think I prefer those lines to a PS sketch. Your painting work is beautiful!

The lines are exquisite, the dress so fluid. What an interesting process and stunning result!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout