Oscraps

Sugaring
musicmom3

Sugaring

The Milieu digital supplies (a limited-time sale-priced classic collection) were perfect for my photos of the kids' first foray into maple sugaring. I used most of what was included. I just had to manipulate the greens and reds a bit to match the kids' jackets. This was easy using hue/saturation layers. (And, yes, I knit both my daughter's scarf and the baby bonnet.)

I jump-started my layout with the template that comes in the collection, removing two of the four frames and adding a Fotoblendz Overlay. The photo was a close-up selfie with a sharp edge so I positioned it close to the left edge, knowing it would fall in the gutter of my seamless lay-flat book so nothing would be cut off. I inserted Artsy Paper #1 as the background and my two supporting photos. I inserted a third photo into the clock from the Multimedia Elements pack. From there I added my title, journaling, and a button and transfer/overlays from the Artplay Palette.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Applechick
belle page ! rapport complet sur cette activité qui m'est inconnue ! beaucoup de douceur, le petit serré contre sa maman semble au paradis !

Oh I could just scream with delight! Tapping maple trees!! (I was just telling Oz about the origins of maple syrup!) The knitted scarf and bonnet! The crochet heart that matches the scarf! And finally, the identical expressions of Elliott and Emma! Wow does he look like his mama!

Last edited:
Great job on recoloring the elements (and the scarf and bonnet knitting). Love the title and the small closeup of the jug.

Great job on recoloring the elements (and the scarf and bonnet knitting). Love the title and the small closeup of the jug.
The sap keeps on running...the kids invested in what they call "real jugs" but I call a "vat"!

Always something new to discover.
Love the light snow falling on them and the wonderful expressions captured on their faces.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename