Oscraps

Sue Cummings DS - Simply Perfect
helenh

Sue Cummings DS - Simply Perfect

I just HAD to scrap - lol!!

Seeing all these inspirational LOs each and every day was killing me. Quickly did this one after dinner....usually like to sleep on it but another busy day tomorrow. So tell me if you see any mistakes will you ;)

I took this photo of DD this week. Gosh...when I was growing up long socks were so daggy (uncool) Now of course the height of fashion she is in her new long Barbie socks! My! How times change!

TFL!

Credits: ** all Designs by Sue Cummings (Oscraps)
quick page - FREE Sue Cummings blog
kit - Simply Perfect
word art - Simply Perfect No2 {Summer}
paint - From My Notebook - Extraordinary
paint - 52 Inspiration Week1

(some items have been recoloured)
don't tell me about long socks! lol
Your lO is perfect, as we are used to, and I love the coloUr ( ;-) ) used which pops the LO.
and great use of coloUr reminder on the lower part!
you were right about "playing" in too... it is kind a frustrating to see all this and not scrapping.
I can't! It is SO inspiring me.

ok, I gonna stop here, I already wrote a whole book!

button_icreated.png

Helen! Thanks for playing! You are quick girl!!

Too bad I can not nominate you! just LOOOOVE this LO!!

bwhahaha ... where did she get those socks ... they're a work on art on their own!!! Definitely worth scrapping about ... just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colours Helen!!!

I LOVE LOVE this LO, Helen. The focus on the socks, the pose, the arrangement, the combo of the window and the frame, the painted matting, the wordart in the corner. It's all just FAB! What a stunner. I've been wanting to scrap my DD new high top converse shoes (they are as tall as those socks) and this is just the inspiration I needed. Thanks!

Oh my gosh I love it! That photo looks like it could be in a clothing magazine! SO DANG CUTE! You really rocked this one (well you ALWAYS rock the layouts) lol

And not just long socks were daggy, but stripy ones too!

Rock on Katie - teaching us oldies a thing or two about fashion.

Helen - you are the scrapping Queen. This is just too awesome for words. So I'm gonna shut up now.

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
helenh
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout