Oscraps

Studio
~Karen~

Studio

I decided to go simple with this page because I love the photos so much. I thought Anna's template was perfect for them.

My journaling: Jim and I spent the afternoon at the Thomas Hart Benton home and studio in Kansas City. It was amazing to see things just as Mr. Benton had left them. It felt like he might walk in the door any minute, pick up his brushes and finish one of his paintings. I clicked and clicked with my camera and didnt want to leave. It felt like we had stepped back in time. I would love to go back again sometime soon.

Oscraps Products:

ArtPlay Solids Gather Paperie by Anna Aspnes
MonthReview Template No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
12 X 12 Page FotoBlendz No. 1

Thanks for looking! :)
Good choice to keep the focus on these lovely photos! So special to peek into this sacred creative space!

Those photos looked so interesting I had to take a closer look. Love how you displayed them.

wow, Karen! you are so right about the fabulous photos deserving center stage. what a glorious space! beautiful page.

Wow, great collage! Love the pictures and the attention you gave them by picking this template.

Great photos and what a lovely place to be able to photograph!!

How awesome! What a beautiful studio. I love the light on the photos.

Wish I had a studio like this... :)

Fabulous page, Karen! So glad you kept the page simple to focus on the wonderful photos. Love his studio! Such a peaceful place to create.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
~Karen~
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout