Oscraps

Story
Joansmor

Story

ArtPlay MiniPalette Biblio
[ link ] ** Free with $20 purchase from 22nd March for one week**
WaterColor Template Album No. 8
[ link ]
ArtPlay Palette Heart Beach https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Heart-Beach.html

I love the new Water Color Templates. So many that work with my landscape photography. I have taken so many pictures of the local mills and so I thought I would group some together in a template. First I attached my favorite photo to the mask. Then I carefully selected different pictures of the mills to fit in the various frames. I placed Solid Paper 1 on the background. Next I filled the various layers of stains with the colors of the photo by their proximity to the parts of the photo so that the colors of the photo continued on with the stains. I took two transfers from APP Heart Beach and added to the lower corners of my page. I used the Hue/Saturation adjustment to match the colors of my page on both transfers.. Thus I felt like my photo was flowing off the page. The background paper had a touch of text and I used one of the text brushes from Biblio under the word Story and another one on the left had side so there is a triangle of word art. Then I added the butterfly to the bushes and used an art stroke to in circle it but reduced the opacity. Last thing was the journaling.
Wonderful variety of personalities of the old mill. It's especially beautiful in the evening.

Historical buildings and their story make a stunnng layout for the watercolor template. I love the sun reflection on the main photo and the supporting photos of the mill. Your use of the transfers on the lower corners is brilliant.

This is a really good use of the template format. The geometry of the layout really enhances the architecture.

I like the beautiful blended background photo, the other photos are also beautiful, a great use of the template, gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout