Oscraps

Stolen Moments
Priscilla

Stolen Moments

This is also for ADSR #4!!

Journal:I cant believe that my time alone with William is almost gone forever. There is nothing
Ive wanted more than motherhood and I have it. I love it. I love my son and I love my son that is to be.
I would be lying if I didnt say there were slight doubts about what is to be. My baby is about to have
to share me and I cant give him 100% of time anymore. I know these feelings are normal and will
fade. Life will be perfect again. I know I will love Lucas and love seeing my boys together and that
I wont be able to imagine life before two children. Life is just so funny that way.
The human emotion is so funny that way, but that is what makes living what it is.
I guess there is no real point in rambling. I am beyond happy to have another baby
on the way but at the same time anxious about my life changing. I never felt
this way with Will. I was 100% ready, so this is new for me. The best
thing for me to do is just TREASURE every last minute I have alone with him
and just drink it all in and remember days gone by while enjoying the new present.

Template by Christy Haig Creations
Almost everything is Oliver by Amanda HEimann at The Digi Chick
This is such a great page. So true - it is so hard to change that time alone with one child! Great colors and photos.

ahhhhhhhh...I sooo remember this feeling...my oldest still tells me she wishes she were an only child!! LOL!!!

perfect LO!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Priscilla
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout