Oscraps

Still Love You!!!
H

Still Love You!!!

• hondachicc
Yes....after 22 years together....over 20years of marriage....I still find him simply irrresistable and love him to pieces.....Don't get me wrong...He can be a major PIA at times.....but I have learned to live with all of his bad habits ;)

Have you seen this incredibly cute and darling kit by Vera Lim and Kristin Aagrard??? Check it out in the Oscraps Shop

TWEET HEARTS
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=26179

TFL...Linda :)
Change Media
This is a darling page Nana ... PIA or not, you're obviously still madly, deeply in love with each other!

I love your mushy journaling, Linda! Sometimes these things just need to be said, but lots of time they don't get said, so I'm glad you got it got down on paper! :) My hubby and I celebrated 30 years since our first date last week (high school sweethearts). Our anniversary this year will be #24, so I know what you mean about the ups and downs--that's just life and there is no such thing as a 100% smooth road, but it's all worth it!

I LOVE your page design, and what a perfect kit for this cute layout. Well done! :)

love your journaling! I love reading about couples that make it! This page is so cute, love the birds on the swing!

woah beautiful Linda, love the journalling and the fabulous composition of this layout.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
hondachicc
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout