Oscraps

Sticky Geranium
KimPay

Sticky Geranium

Created with ArtPlay Evanish Collection now at a 50% discount and includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 8, 2024 at 9am EST.

These flowers look delicate but really stand up to stormy days and hail too.
my page details: Began with an artsy layered template. Removed 1 frame. Added an artsy transfer and a fotoblendz. Clipped my photos. Created a flower extraction and used blending mode on fotoblendz. Moved and re-coloured some layers. Added a multimedia floral cluster, decorative beads and title. Finished with my journaling.
Reactions: isDK
Beautiful flowers, love the OOB image. I love the the peacock cluster and trying to find more ways to include it on my pages.

Sounds like a perfect flower for Oklahoma. But I've never seen one. We have had quite a week of storms and tornadoes, warnings and watches every day since Thursday, I think. We have been lucky this time though.

Sounds like a perfect flower for Oklahoma. But I've never seen one. We have had quite a week of storms and tornadoes, warnings and watches every day since Thursday, I think. We have been lucky this time though.
That's some scary weather. Stay safe.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-evanish-kim-sticky-geranium.jpg
File size
88.3 KB
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout