Oscraps

Steal Your Heart - Digi Dare #265
scrap-genie

Steal Your Heart - Digi Dare #265

I've used elements: butterfly, plant, ribbon, tag and the four colors are blue, white, green and brown.
Journaling reads:
I grew up with cats and have always loved them. Still, we didn't want to be tied down and never had one of our own. Then we needed to adopt my in-laws cat Alvin. He was named for the Chipmunk because he was such a nut as a kitten. The older version who lived with us was such a total sweetheart. Sadly his health deteriorated with age and we lost his presence in our lives though we still look for him sometimes. They steal your heart only to break it later.
Credits:
-papers, filigree butterfly: Simply Serene by Retro Designs
-paint, ribbon, tag: Terra Toni by Maya de Groot
-frame: From My Notebook Frames No. 1 by Sue Cummings
-blue butterfly: 52 Inspirations {2012} Week 1 by Sue Cummings
-stitching: Life as I Know It by Vera Lim Design
-old butterfly: Journal du Matin by Paprika
-butterfly overlay: ArtPlay Palette Vitality by Anna Aspnes
-twigs: Twiggy No. 1 BrushSet by Anna Aspnes
-green plant: Love Poppies by Celine Designs
-edging: Slightly Edged 1 by Merkeley Designs

font: Minya Nouvelle
don't they, though? That might be what was giving me trouble scrapping my kitty dare layout today. this is lovely, the photo...aww!

What a lovely page and wonderful page for the challenge. 'They steal your heart only to break it later.'...so very true.

Oh my goodness - your final line of journaling had me in tears - so totally true. What a delightful LO, Jean, and a wonderful entrant for the DigiDare.

What a sweet page, and I really like your journaling - you got me, too, with that last line of journaling. Beautiful tribute to your cat. Thanks for playing along with this week's Digi Dare!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout