Oscraps

Stay Home  Stop the Spread  Save Lives
Miki

Stay Home Stop the Spread Save Lives

I was working on this page and when I posted it I noticed that DK also posted a page similar. Such a important message to heed at this time as COVID-19 spreads across the world.

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Rougir (paper, splatter, overlay, buttons) Artplay Palette Rougir
Artplay Palette Elysium (overlay) Artplay Palette Elysium
Artplay Palette Coastline (foliage) Artplay Palette Coastline
Artplay Palette Family (paper, flower, button) retired
ArchiTextures 7 ArchiTextures 7
MultiMedia Homes 1 MultiMedia Homes 1
MultiMedia Birds 2 MultiMedia Birds 2
Urban Stitchez Homes 1 Urban Stitchez Homes 1
Warm Glows 7 Warm Glows 7
Family WordART Mix 1 Family WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Rougir was used as the foundation of the page. An ArchiTextures 7 brush was stamped onto the page and recolored. The brush was duplicated with the blending mode changed to color burn. Using the custom shape tool and man and woman were added. Snippets of APP Family artsy 1 paper were clipped to the images. A variety of Urban Stitches Homes 1 were added to the page. A MM Homes file was also added. Layers from other MM Homes 1 files were also added. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling, overlays, splatters and dimensional embellishments.
Love the peach color of Spring an the leaves coming out. At first it's so welcome, then it's just OK, then it's wearing. Three weeks so far, but hoping soon I can get out and work a little in the garden.

perfect imagery to tell the story! Love the MM houses and people. I stay home to stay healthy, although we do go for walks, which requires a lot of zigging and zagging as others in the neighborhood are doing the same.

This is great--love the parade of houses. I'm staying home for society at large and my family, like you. #newyorkstrong

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout