Oscraps

Spring Mountain
B

Spring Mountain

This house is situated in Spring Mountain Vineyard in Napa Valley, which I artistically kind of obliterated, and was featured in the old night time soap Falcon Crest back in the 80s. I wasnt a huge fan, cant even remember any storylines, but I certainly appreciated the beautiful setting. I didnt miss an episode of Dynasty however.

ArtPlay Palette SonomaArtPlayPaletteSonoma
MultiMedia Branches No. 11MultiMediaBranchesNo.11
OrnateCuts No. 1OrnateCutsNo.1
Memories WordART Mix No. 1MemoriesWordARTMixNo.1
Feuillemort FotoBlendz No. 1FeuillemortFotoBlendzNo.1
Spackle Textured No. 8SpackleTexturesNo.8
ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3
MultiMedia Accordion No. 1MultiMediaAccordionNo.1
TapedTextures No. 10TapedTexturesNo.10
WarmGlows No. 7WarmGlowsNo.7
Photos: Internet and Pixabay

Notes: Starting with solid paper 2 and bringing in the fotoblendz, clipped the photo of the house to it. Underneath I slipped in a transfer, blended the fotoblendz to Color Burn and reduced the opacity to 82%. A spackle texture and art stroke was added underneath. Over the photo is the warm glow blended to Overlay with a much reduced opacity and word art transfer, also blended.

The MM Accordion frames were brought in and the photos were clipped to each mask. Each photo was duplicated and put on Screen blend mode with the opacity reduced to make them pop a little more. Underneath the frame I placed the ornate cut, used the Blend Ifs and blended to Linear Burn so it would pick up the texture of the transfer underneath. I also added a tape at the upper left of the frames.

Bringing in the psd MM Branches, I moved the stains a little and grouped the layers. Underneath I typed out the title. I also added some brushes from the kit to the page to dirty it up a little. The cluster was created adding the button threads to tie down the bottle. Finally I placed the grapes at the bottom of the page after typing out the location. And I think thats it.
Stunning page! Love your blending, framing and little cluster!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=590200&posted=1#post590200

belle ralisation d'automne La Napa Valley clbre rgion viticole , trs beau travail Barbara, j'aime.

When I saw this last night I was blown away with the intricate details and elegant beauty of your creation! Congratulations on the well deserved Standing O!!

Congrats for the Standing O! Very deserving. Love the frame strip and wine glass photos.

congrats on standing O and I remember Falcon Crest and I did not watch but I too had to make sure to see this winery and this is gorgeous

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout