Oscraps

Spring Feeding - Sage, Garden Value Pack 1
lacy

Spring Feeding - Sage, Garden Value Pack 1

I was so smitten with Miki's tulip layout, I lifted a few of her ideas. Thanks for the inspiration Miki!
I also tried a few new techniques for extractions after Anna's class this week. Still have a lot of homework and practicing to do though.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Sage this week’s Anna Classic on Sale
ArtPlay Palette Sage (Solid Paper1, Solid Paper5, Transfer5, leaf/shadow)

Garden Value Pack No1 April’s Special Value Pack
ArtPlay Palette Hummingbird (Transfer1, 12x12 Transfer)
ArtPlay Palette Roots (Transfer7)
ArtsyKardz Jardinière 4x6-3
12x12 Page FotoBlendz 3-3
Artsy Feathers 1-2
Garden Word Mix 1 Nature

Other Assets used:
Textured FotoBlendz 1-2 available in the Autumn Value Pack No 2
ArtPlay Palette Plage (oval tag/string)
ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze (ladybug)
MultiMedia Suns 3-3
UrbanThreadz 11-6, 10-10
Paper Textures 20-2
Glow, splatters

Bird Photo credit: DeviantArt

Sage Solid Paper 1 was placed for the foundation, Solid Paper 5 was blended over it with blend mode Pin Light. The bird photo was clipped to Textured FotoBlendz, and the 12x12 Page FotoBlendz placed below it, filled with olive green, blend mode Linear Burn. The tulip extractions were done from two different photos of mine with custom drop shadows added. Duplicate copies of each photo with PS Filter-Poster Edges applied, one with Multiply blend mode, the other with Overlay blend mode. Transfers with different blend modes were placed. Embellished with elements, Artsy Feathers (filled with yellow, blend mode Screen), word art (with a glow behind), threadz, Paper Texture, and splatter. The Jardinière Artsy Kardz was clipped to the oval tag.
What a fabulous photo and you have made it a star with this page. However, I think this mother must be overwhelmed.

Wow, this certainly says 'Spring'. Beautiful page design. I'm inspired and looking forward to Anna's extractions classes for PSE this week.

Ahh... mother hood and its responsibilities. Love your extractions work and the garden word mix transfer works great.

A wonderful mix of art and playfulness, like the little ladybug. My first thought was Bug's Life (been telling that story to Oz) where Hopper gets his in the end :)

A wonderful mix of art and playfulness, like the little ladybug. My first thought was Bug's Life (been telling that story to Oz) where Hopper gets his in the end :)
Don't know that one, something I've missed out on not having grandkids, I guess.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename