Oscraps

Spring Blessing_Aoristic_Joan Robillard 600 .jpg
Joansmor

Spring Blessing_Aoristic_Joan Robillard 600 .jpg

Inspiration – The new Mini Aoristic Palette which you get for buying some of Anna’s Products in the spring sale. It speaks of spring. So I went looking for spring pictures and found some at No 1 pond.

Start – Create a new file New>File 12X12 300

Mask – Put Fotoblendz Overlay 8.5 in the upper left corner

Frames – Took two of the frames from Reverie Artsy Layered Template and placed them on the file

Photos – I Attached my focal Photo to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then added two photos to the frames, in the same manner, Changed one to black and white because the blues were different.

Transfers – Transfer 2 was placed to the right of the focal photo. Transfers Paint cornflower, Word Transfer, Gold Paint, and Edge Overlay 1 were placed under the framed photo to form a mat to help contain the photos.

Elements – The ribbon, clover, daisies, ribbon, and butterfly were placed over and beside the frames. The pictures were erased in places so that leaves or part of the ribbon would appear over the photos.

Words – Spring Blessings wordart was placed to the left of the frames and ribbon. A duplicate copy was filled with white and moved slightly down to make the black stand out more.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename