Oscraps

South American Dream
This goes in my bucket list album for when I win the lottery and can take a ‘round the world cruise – it lasts 274 days! Notice it’s in my dreams!
Background is paper #19 in Linear Burn mode over paper #01 in Lighter Color mode over paper #18.
For large picture I made a copy of the photo and ran a black and white sketch action on it. I clipped the original to one of the kit masks then clipped the sketch copy over that. I then used a gradient brush on a mask layer to blend it into the original photo.
After laying down the background, I added the 5-picture frame and separated the vertical photo from the right to place on the left., then I added the stamp edge frame from the collection clipped photos, then just played with the rest.
Credits list
Artful Memories Travel Collection by Vickie Robinson
Arty Brushes 02 by Vickie Robinson
Artful Expressions 01 Stamps and Brushes by Vickie Robinson
Layered Photo Frames and Groups by Vickie Robinson
Font: Bollivia Rosilla, Rub This!
Photo: large photo Makalu, small left to right ShonEjai, Pasion Viejas, Brigitte Werner, Luis David Revueltas, etching on background by Gordon Johnson all from Pixabay
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
What a fantastic layout! You amaze me with your skill and techniques! I loved reading your directions! It all worked together to make a gorgeous layout!

Layout information

Category
Vicki's Creative Team Inspiration
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename