Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Button Threadz 3 Button Threadz 3
Glitter AlphaNumber Set 3 Red Glitter AlphaNumber Set 3 Red
Magic Sparkles 2 Magic Sparkles 2
Clouds 2 Clouds 2
WaterColor FotoBlendz 7 WaterColor FotoBlendz 7
Spackle Textured 8 Spackle Textured 8

Process
A solid paper from APP Uplift was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy Transfers Uplift_1 was layered onto the canvas. Some of the layers were turned off, resized larger or moved. Once I was satisfied with the coverage, the layers were merged, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen for a brighter color. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask and layered onto the white paint layer of the artsy transfer. A Vintage Balloon was stamped onto the page. Six of the paint layers in Artsy Transfers Uplift_1were clipped to the balloon for a variety of colors. Word art was added with an ArtsyKardz Uplift card clipped to it. A birthday card of the ruby red slippers was scanned and extracted and a custom shadow was added. The page was completed with dimensional embellishments, clouds, glitter, transfers/plumes form the kit and textures and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
Adorable page. In February my daughter's family was in the DC area visiting our middle daughter. One of the granddaughters wanted the ruby red slippers after seeing replicas in one of the gift shops.

and your colors carried them over that rainbow ... how brilliant and fun! I need to try the screen blending mode -- thanks for the info

Totally delightful storybook layout! They're adorable! Adore the rainbow colors, vintage balloon, and glitter bling!

Imdom a fott! Az els pillanat utn annyira j nzegetni a finom apr rszleteket! Mess oldal!

I love the photo! The first moment is so good to look at the fine tiny details! Fabulous page!

Perfect! I will have to research the genius who turned the slippers red for the silver screen.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout