Oscraps

Somewhere on the coast of Maine ...
Miki

Somewhere on the coast of Maine ...

Anna Aspnes
On sale September 2, 2020 for one week
AnnaRelease 02 September 2016 AnnaRelease 02 September 2016
Artplay Palette Plumera (paper, transfers, buttons, label word, brush) Artplay Palette Plumera
Artsy Transfers Plumera Artsy Transfers Plumera
MultiMedia Branches 7 MultiMedia Branches 7
Journey WordART Mix 1 Journey WordART Mix 1

Scenic Template Album 1 Scenic Template Album 1

Process
Scenic Template Album 1 page 3 was opened up. Solid paper 1 from APP Plumera was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. The smaller photos were clipped to frame masks 1 and 3. MM Branches 7_3 was placed behind the frames. Transfers from the kit and AT Plumera were layered on the paper with the blending modes changed to color burn and multiply for more texture and depth, along with recolored brushes. The title was added (blending mode changed to color burn (50% opacity). An offset stroke outline was added. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Such an interesting shoreline you've captured with your artistry and photo. Makes me want to travel there.

First, what a great colors! Beautiful photos and blending, Love the big text, a super page Miki!

I love the beautiful photos, the colors, the layout. The design of the title is especially nice. I like!

Gorgeous photos and title artwork! Yes, definitely looks like a place I would love to visit!

Thanks for taking along on your trip to Maine coast. I have fond memories of vacations there. Perfect blending too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout