Oscraps

So You
maz111

So You

Lo of my dgd Pheobe.
Journalling reads:
I love this picture of you....it really makes me wonder what is going through your mind, and to me, this is the look that is so you. You seem to have reached 4 years old in record time....what happened to our baby? You are a real girly girl, you are loving and sweet, but also have a mind of your own, and you can be as stubborn as your mum used to be when she was this age. You love to dance and sing, you love cuddles and kisses, you have a wonderful imagination, and like your sister, you are artistic. You love food, and always seem to be asking for something to eat. Luckily you love fruit, yoghurt and other healthy snacks, but no matter what you eat, you soon burn it off because you are always on the go.
The last 4 years have whizzed past, and I have no doubt that the next 4 years will seem to go even faster...... and before long you will have grown up before my eyes. But no matter how fast you grow, no matter how big you get, I will always be there for you and I will always love you.
Love nanny Maz xoxoxo
Products Used:
QP by Christiane Kouns using products from Flutterby Me Kit by Brianna Cox at snapandscrap
QP is a freebie on Bree's blog
http://www.scrapitbybreeza.blogspot.com/
Fonts: Andy, 28 Days Later
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
maz111
Date added
View count
Comment count