Oscraps

So Very High
Miki

So Very High

My grandpup and I like to watch the volleyball games on the computer. He barks whenever our star player shows up.
Credits list

Buy the Family ValuePack 2 for $20 and Get the Family ValuePack 1 for $17.50

Family Value Pack 2
Artplay Palette Golden Glory (paper, transfers, button, overlay, stain)
Artplay Palette Sunflower (word brush)
Jazzed Up Loop da Loop 2

Other
MultiMedia Frames 8
Artplay Palette Frolic (splatters)
Dog Sampler (charm, paw prints)
Layered Edge Overlays 2
Paper Textures 10

Process
A solid paper from APP Golden Glory was used for the foundation of the page. The color of the paper was adjusted using the Color Balance adjustment tool. The image of the dog was clipped to the MM Frames 8_4 fotoblendz mask, duplicated, extracted and layered above the frame so that the ears extended beyond. The volleyball player was extracted. Because it was an instagram image, the image was changed to black and white and a half tone style was added. The metal volley balls were created by using the style technique taught in the Shapes, Styles, Repetition Class. The page was completed by adding word art, overlays, transfers, splatters. a loop da loop, and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Awww, I love the dog watching and the journaling for it!!! :beatingheart: I played volleyball in high school and was the setter! I miss those days SO much!! That was back in 1991-1993....ugh....how the time flies....:voodoodoll::giggle4:

Such a lovely and creative page, Miki! Your grandpup is adorable. :heartpumppink:
My dachshund Anton loves the stories from the zoo on TV. Congrats on your Standing O.

I love the whimsical approach, the extraction is stunning, and the design is wow.

Well deserved GSO ! I love the balls, the extraction/sticker, the colors, the framing and that lovely picture.

Congrats! What a fun page to document both your favorite player and your cute doggie! Love the sticker creation!!

I love the personalization in your artistry! The thin white edge adds variety to your fabulous extractions!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename