Oscraps

So Glad You Are Mine
Myoldanlac

So Glad You Are Mine

Journaling Reads:
I thank God every day for your smiling face! The past 17 months with you have been a blessing that only a mother could truly understand. People think I'm crazy for having 4 girls and even
more so when they find out we are expecting a 5th addition to our family. These people obviously haven't spent a day with you because you are a true blessing. Your smile, your smirk, your
big brown eyes, those crazy curls how could anyone not love you? Soon you won't be the baby anymore and I pray that you are able to handle the adjustment. Please know that you will
always be Mommy's little Peanut.
I love you more today than the day
you were born my little Myise-Boo!!

Word Art : Kraft words by Sweet Genevieve Designs at Oscraps
Paper : Candy Graphics Paper Pack by Sweet Genevieve Designs at Oscraps
Flower Doodles : Candy Graphics Floral by Sweet Genevieve Designs at Oscraps
oh, this is perfect. Your LO is absolutely precious, and the journaling brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful, every bit of it. Congratulations on your growing family of blessings, and thanks for sharing this view of your Peanut!

WOW! I love the journaling, so sweet! The flower doodles and the paper are perfect for a page like this. Very nice job!

What wonderful journaling! I'm the oldest of 6...even I got those comments. Beautiful layout!!!!!!!!!

oh my... so sweet and wonderful.. from the photo to the journaling.. what a beautiful page.. TFS!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Myoldanlac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout