Oscraps

So Dirty, I'm Cute
T

So Dirty, I'm Cute

Daniel (age 8) and Matthew (age 6) went outside to play in the backyard one sunny afternoon, and found a mud puddle left over from some rain wed had previously. They just had to put their hands in it to feel the mud squish between their fingers. Mom, can we play in the mud a bit? asked my boys angelically. How can a Mom say no when asked so nicely? well, alright, but dont get too dirty, I replied. They quickly ran over to the mud puddle and started playing who could get the dirtiest the fastest. When I saw how dirty they where getting, I locked the back door so they wouldnt just track dirt and mud through the house everywhere. I told them to call me when they wanted back inside. After a while I heard, Mooooooooooom, can we come in now? I went to the back door to asses the damage. It was all I could do to not laugh hysterically when I saw them! They were covered in mud everywhere except their faces. I made them wait until I took their picture before telling them to take turns and squirt each other with the hose to rinse off. They took great delight in helping each other get cleaned off. They still were quite the dirt monsters, though. I made them take off their shirts and pants outside, wrapped them in towels and hurried them into the shower. Ahh, life with boys; just another day for Mom.

Michelle Pieters - Blessed with Boys kit
Michelle Pieters - Bardcodes 1
Michelle Pieters - Hope kit paper
Michelle Pieters Amazing Art, Basics paper
Font is Bradley Hand ITC
Made in PSCS3
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
terebinthtree