Oscraps

Smoke
dwsewbiz

Smoke

The wildfires are so bad in Oregon, we experienced 7 straight days of hazardous air. We have not left the house. It's slightly better today, and there is hope for rain tonight which may help. I've just been piling stuff onto these pages for the last 7 days.
(While this sounds dire, we have plenty to do, and we gratefully have our health and home, unlike many who have lost both in Oregon).

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Veranda, Sun kissed, Adventure, Escape
MultiMedia Read, Rain, Arrows
Distressed Frames
Postage Frames
Urban Threadz, Button Threadz
Acrylic Alpha

The "smoke" layer was created via a brush tutorial I found here https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/create-smoke-fog-brush/
It's tragic. We had our first really nice day today.
Really great documentation. I love the AQI charts. They are the first thing I check in the morning. I'm glad you are safe and well.

I hope it will rain very soon, what a great documentation just on 2 pages,
fabulous! Stay safe!

I can relate to your page! We are experiencing the smoke here on Vancouver Island as well. Heading into the 2 week of not being able to do much outside. Praying for all of this to clear soon! Your page is amazing!!

Beautiful documentation! I can't begin to image how terrible the air quality and raging fires are. Be safe!

Wonderful documentation!.

Sweden is so far away from these fires, but despite this, the sun in our country is currently red due to the fires.

Just when it seems like we hit bottom, there's the death of RBG to grieve and then an earthquake in L.A. and we only know we must breathe even more deeply and donate if we can.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout