Oscraps

Smile Your Tooth_APP Smooch_NAdams_600.jpg
NAdams

Smile Your Tooth_APP Smooch_NAdams_600.jpg

AnnaColor Challenge
Credits list
APP Smooch
Love WordArt 4

The large photo was blended directly into the ArtPlay Palette Smooch Paper with a Vivid Light Blending Mode. The hand photo was clipped the APP Smooch brush and a double layer was partially extracted. The heart elements and brush work were added to finish the design.

Thank you for looking!

AnnaColor Challenge
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Sweet! The first lost tooth is special! What's the going price for a tooth? When I was teaching first grade, we kept a tooth chart. Some years it was over 50 lost teeth! A fun chapter book to read is "Junie B., First Grader Toothless Wonder."

Sweet! The first lost tooth is special! What's the going price for a tooth? When I was teaching first grade, we kept a tooth chart. Some years it was over 50 lost teeth! A fun chapter book to read is "Junie B., First Grader Toothless Wonder."
She is learning to read, and I think she will love Junie B Jones. I will have to find this book! She said the ToothFairy brought coins, so she was pleased with a Sacagawea Dollar.

She is learning to read, and I think she will love Junie B Jones. I will have to find this book! She said the ToothFairy brought coins, so she was pleased with a Sacagawea Dollar.
Henry and Mudge! alongside Junie B!

Wonderful way to document this big milestone. Love the red and the print over the portrait, making it so interesting.

A very creative idea to show off her first tooth, the photo is great blended, I love the beautiful colors, an awesome page!

Une bonne idée de documenter cela. Belle page créative.
Chez nous c'est la petites souris qui passe pour prendre la dent déposée sous l'oreiller et mettre quelques pièces de monnaie à la place.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename